sunnuntai 1. toukokuuta 2011

Shopping like a rockstar.

It's no secret that I love shopping. The thing is that maybe sometimes I should think twice before spending money. After all, I wanna move out at some point...
However, this week I went out and did a little shopping. And also received some stuff from the mail and somewhere else too. So, let's get started.

First thing that my mom actually got for me from Sweden, is Avril Lavigne's perfume called Forbidden Rose. I just ran out this other perfume by Avril called Rock Star and I needed a new one. When mom asked which perfume I wanted her to bring me, I thought that I could try some other scent by Avril. And I love this! It's soft enough to wear at daytime but I can see myself wearing it when I go out.


Mom also brought me my favourite mascara of all time (which I was also running out). This makes my invisible lashes look like I'm wearing falselashes. The colour is 01 Black Onyx


Now, the thing that I'm most excited about: my new makeup brushes. These are my first actual bursh set. I'll add a link where you can buy these brushes: http://www.mineralissima.com/contents/en-uk/d9_makeup-brushes.html
In total, this cost me 39 euros (including the shipping). They came from Nethelands. There is 12 brushes and they are very good. They shed a little hairs when I washed them for the first time, but don't all new brushes do that? I also got a blush-sample with the brushes, super nice from them :)
If you want me to do a proper review of these, let me know :)

This is a makeup palet from H&M. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. But the truth is that I don't use that much colour in my make-up and I don't want to pay a lot of money for a colourpalet so... This is good enough for me :) Lot's of colours for only 7,50 euros.


The last thing is just a top,supporting the States :) Love it <3


And that was pretty much it :)
What I wanna say here is that I want to dedicate this blog for style; sharing what I like and hopefully, maybe give someone inspiration. If you want me to do more personal stuff, I will :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti